Sunday, March 8, 2009

This Coughing May Kill Me

It’s been a terrible week. Last Sunday night I started feeling sick and it sidelined me the entire week. I didn’t go to work; I barely left the house, and most days I didn’t really get out of bed. I’ve been the sickest I think I have ever been in my life. It has been miserable. I managed to make it to the doctor Tuesday only to learn I had a virus that had to run its course. My body aches from coughing and I have been going absolutely stir crazy. While I do embody many of the characteristics of a Cancer (emotional, loving, intuitive, imaginative, shrewd, cautious, protective, sympathetic, and moody) the homebody part is not one of them.

It’s times like these when I wish I had a roommate…or maybe that I had had a child a few years back that could bring me more juice or another pillow - I know my mom used to use us for that. If only I had planned a little better...or rather not planned my parenthood so well, then I’d have someone here to help me. ☺ Oh well.

I finally feel a bit better today. I just want to get back to work and out of this house.

No comments: