Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Week in Review

My last two weekends have been pretty lame. Not sure what the deal is with me...I'm not in a full-fledged funk, but I'm definitely flirting with one. This is especially problematic as I am approaching my birthday in a couple of weeks. My birthday is a BIG deal and I love it and always want everything to be perfect--last year was pretty great and I hope this year is even better.

I didn't really go out much the last two weekends. Maybe I am still trying to catch up and recover from the insanity of work the last few weeks. Anyway, here's my week in review:

Highs

Lows
  • Had to buy four new tires following last week's flat.
  • It was a week full of fatalities: DC Metro crash, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson
  • I think I have started to grind my teeth again while I'm typing...I might be doing it right now! Ugh!

1 comment:

KBJ said...

I'm thinking you, me and the MP tomorrow....... I'll leave the balloons at home :)