Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Week in Review

Highs
  • Last Sunday, KB and I hosted a fabulous Easter lunch
  • I made it back to the gym more than once this week
  • Got an overwhelmingly great response to the launch of my fetus blog
  • Fun nights with my DC boys Reed and Tom--even ended up at a strip club (hilarious story for another time)
  • Three nights of boozing in a row and no drunk texting...or at least no texts I regret
  • Finally got to meet KB's gay husband
  • I found $20 on the ground at the liquor store

Lows
  • Sunday's festivities led to a nasty hangover Monday morning
  • My washer flooded part of my apartment Tuesday night

2 comments:

KBJ said...

My thoughts:
Highs
You baked the best Easter ham EVER!
You fetus blog is awesome
Just wish we could have had some of the food at the strip club, I swear they have good food
Arthur is going to take you out in San Fran and I can't wait to hear about it

Lows
That hangover was well worth it
Doesn't the shamwow fix everything

Melissa said...

These comments are perfect!!!