Friday, October 31, 2008

You can't use an elliptical machine with a martini in your hand...or else I would love the gym!

My DC partner in crime drug me to the gym last night. Unfortunately, I'm not the biggest fan of working out. I walk a lot around DC...usually in heels so I consider that my cardio. I know I should do more, and I know you feel better after it's over...blah, blah, blah.

I did manage to do twice the cardio I normally do and did feel great afterward. Plus, it made me so tired that I actually fell asleep at a decent hour, which hasn't been happening the last few months.

Is it bad though, that for the first 15 minutes I was there, all I could think about was how much I wanted a dirty martini and a cigarette??? I have issues...

T-minus 3 hours til I get this weekend started with champagne at my office to celebrate 2 years on the job...

1 comment:

KBJ said...

Kicking my feet is me favorite thing ever..... Oh vodka!