Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Preparing for my Travels

I should be writing four speeches for work, but I am so not motivated...

There is just too much to do and not enough time. The next two weeks have the potential to be amazing but also the potential to run me ragged. I went to Boston last weekend for work, and now I leave Friday for Minneapolis for five days, before I head to Austin and begin my tour o'Texas.

The fun begins in Austin, then moves to San Antonio where I will be the Maid of Honor in a wedding for my dear friend Shawna Lenee'. Still working on my toast for that one...it is not one of the four speeches I should be writing this second, but I'm waiting to be inspired just the same. I'm a true procrastinator so I imagine it will come to me at the last second. Then I'm off to Houston to see the fam and as many friends as I can.

Hopefully it will all be fabulous. If I weren't so freakin' stressed about all that has to be done before I leave, I would be really excited. Ahhh...back to checking things off my to do list...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.